Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Picture Day..

Here are some great pictures my friend took of Jackson so she could post them on her photography website (www.janieandjackphotography.com). I thought they turned out cute and it was great timing for his 6/7 month pictures. Jackson got pretty burned out so we are going to do some of Madi and Jackson together and some of just Madison another day, when we get those I'll post them.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

sooo so so cute! He's getting so big! I know i always say that, but he IS!! My how time flies!

Alicia said...

I just love the one with the airplane! Cute, cute!

Jenni said...

What a cute little boy he is! I love the one with the car and then one of his feet with the plane.

everyday katie said...

What a doll! HE looks way older than mine. He has great balance. I can't believe he is standing there against that latter. JAckson is SO cute.

Lisha said...

I love the pics! Jackson is such a cute boy! You are lucky to have a friend that is so talented in photography not to mention kids that are so darn photogenic!

Anne Marie said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! He looks so mature. When did he grow up? He really is a darling little boy. See, boys are fun, too!

Deirdra said...

What a cutie! They definitely do grow up too fast. It makes me sad too.

Blog Archive