Thanks for leaving me a comment. It is always fun to "meet" new people. In fact I see the Lehi link on the side I live right near Lehi. (think further west on the lake)
Your kids are too cute!! I love kids giggling together! It reminds me of a video of my two oldest boys. Matt was in his exersaucer and Zach would run around it. Matt would spin to keep up with him and then they would just giggle and giggle. It was many years ago so it is on a VHS tape. (I am old) I need to find that!! Thanks for the cute video and reminder of my kids. :)
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! What a great idea to capture that. This is such a happy post! Makes me want to keep smiling forever when I hear babies giggle. I will have to catch Eddie one of these days. Love it!
3 comments:
Kids laughing makes ME laugh! I love it and thanks for sharing!!! Lisa
Thanks for leaving me a comment. It is always fun to "meet" new people. In fact I see the Lehi link on the side I live right near Lehi. (think further west on the lake)
Your kids are too cute!! I love kids giggling together! It reminds me of a video of my two oldest boys. Matt was in his exersaucer and Zach would run around it. Matt would spin to keep up with him and then they would just giggle and giggle. It was many years ago so it is on a VHS tape. (I am old) I need to find that!! Thanks for the cute video and reminder of my kids. :)
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! What a great idea to capture that. This is such a happy post! Makes me want to keep smiling forever when I hear babies giggle. I will have to catch Eddie one of these days. Love it!
Post a Comment