Monday, April 7, 2008

Our New First Presidency

I was looking for a picture of our new Church Presidency for FHE and I found the new picture they took of them. Maybe you have seen it, but I hadn't and I thought it was a great picture. They give you the option to download it for printing so I ordered a print from Costco for tonight!! I must say it's odd to look at this picture and not see President Hinckley.. He has been in the presidency for as long as I can remember. I look forward to learning and getting to know our new presidency!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia said...

It is weird not seeing Pres. Hinckley but it's a nice picture.

Tara said...

You are right, I didn't think of that before, it's different. But don't you love these guys?

Blog Archive