Here's a picture of everyone who went.
Dave (Gary's Dad), Gary, Casey (our lab), Mark (Gary's brother that lives in Houston), Harold (Mark's friend), Bryce (Gary's brother), and Gage (Bryce's dog).
We missed having Gary and Casey around this week. There are many reasons we missed them, but here a a couple of examples of why...
1. The Office isn't as funny when you have to watch it alone.. I decided to wait to watch all the rest of our other shows with him..
2. I realized really how much I appreciate Gary as a friend. We had dinner with some friends and I missed him the most then, when we were laughing and making jokes. I missed hearing his laugh and just having someone there with me.. Everyone else was there with someone. I just missed his company.
3. I missed being able to call Gary whenever I wanted. I like calling him throughout the day just to say hi or tell him something funny about the kids.
4. I missed him a lot at night after the kids went to bed. The first couple nights were nice because it was quiet and I could do whatever I wanted. By the end of the week nights were lonely.
5. This is about our dog, Casey.. I missed having him around because he always eats the food Jackson throws off his highchair.. I did a lot of sweeping this week.
Here is a video of the area they did their hunting.. If you look off in the distance you can see the huge mountains! Gary really loves it up there.
5 comments:
Jen, Im so glad Gary made it home. It sound like he had a great trip. Your post was so sweet. :)
Lannie
He did seem to have an extra bounce in his step yesterday. Must've been a good trip! Welcome back, Gary!
Glad he had a nice time. I bet it's so nice to have him back home. Enjoy it! :)
Loved the post. I agree with you on all aspects of having your spouse gone. I sleep terribly if Matt's not home. Was Madi so excited to see her daddy?
Wow, Gary, it looks like you had a great time on your trip! We're so glad you're back safely. Sounds like you were very missed while you were gone. What a wonderful family you have; we love you all sooo much!
Post a Comment