Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Had To Be There...

So tonight Jackson stayed up a little later than Madi because he had a really late nap. Gary and I were watching The Amazing Race downstairs and Jackson was just wandering around doing his own thing. I noticed him by this mirror I have (that I haven't hung up yet) so I went to get the camera to see if I could get any fun shots.. First I took this picture...

After he saw the camera he turned and did this little pose.. He stayed in this EXACT pose with this EXACT facial expression and just froze for about 10 seconds.. Gary and I were laughing so hard!! We are still laughing and it's been and hour or so. The picture really doesn't do it justice of how funny it was, but here it is..

I guess I'm posting this so Gary and I will have this on file of the blog... I wanted you guys to see it, but really, you probably won't thinks it's as funny.. You really had to be there. Love you Jackson!!

8 comments:

Barlow and Lannie said...

Silly Jackson, what a cutie!

Unknown said...

I saw that exact same face on Gary when we went duck hunting and he brought one down! And it lasted about ten seconds too!

Alicia said...

He's such a ham!

Juannaelmi said...

I love those times. He is so cute!

The Empty Nesters said...

Your Jackson sure is cute. It is great how we have conditioned our kids pose for us.

Rochelle said...

Jen, he's adorable. You have a beautiful family! I'm so excited I found your blog, now I can stay updated :) Love you!

Tiffany said...

Kids are so cute. i love Jacksons age. Its one of my favorites.

Matthew Lisonbee said...

Your kids are growing up. It was good to see you at church. How are you doing? I miss you guys.
Luvs,Ashley

Blog Archive