Jackson has recently started doing this new smile when he see's the camera pointed his way.. No, he's not squinting because of the flash... He just squints his little eyes and smiles. I have no idea where he got this, but I think it's cute. He is so fun and it's been so great getting to know his little personality more and more each day! Love you Jackson!

Here is another one I took today that I love of him.. I know it's a little close, but I love it anyways!!
9 comments:
He is too cute. He is starting to look more like a kid and not so much like a baby. They grow up so fast.
That's cute. I love those pictures!
Very cute! He is getting so big so fast.
so cute...and great shots! hope you're loving the new camera!
soo cute! is this your new camera?
That is funny, he is going to be such a ham in front of the camera! He is so adorable!
What a cutie! Makes me want to scoop him up.
He is so cute Jen, what a little guy. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Kim C.
He looks great ALL the time. What cute smiles. You can sure tell what family he belongs to! We love him so much.
Post a Comment