
Yep, you see the picture right.. Today Madi and I went to see High School Musical 3. I asked Madi a long time ago if she wanted to go and she didn't seem too interested.. I must be honest with you.. Madi was my cover because I am actually the one who wanted to see it. I KNEW Gary wouldn't take me and I didn't want to go alone and have people look at me funny.. Instead I took my daughter and was the supportive Mom, or so people thought anyways. I must say, it was a good show! I really enjoy singing and dancing so it was a good time. Made did end up liking it too. The movie was just over 2 hours so she got a little restless and the end, but overall she was well behaved! We went with some friends in the ward who have some kids that really wanted to see it. We had a fun time and if you are still deciding whether or not to take your daughter(s) I would do it! It was a fun time!
7 comments:
Heehee, funny strategy, clever mommy :-)
Jen! HSM3??! I'm ashamed!!!! Hahaha I'm glad you finally decided to come out of the closet. :)
I'm glad you guys had fun on your mommy daughter date.
love
amy
Jen...My sister and I took our kids and they had a great time. The songs are catchy and I am sure we will have them on our iPod soon; jammin' out to them! I do have fun singing with the kids. They like to do the boy part and have me do the girl ones.
I have to admit that I started watching them just that week and my excuse to Nate was to see if I would let Audrey watch them. I've kindof liked them but you didn't hear that from me.
I love mom/daughter dates, they are the best!
So fun for you both. I am not a fan at all, but regardless of what you do on your mommy/daughter date it's a blast because you are together. Glad you got to go! :)
I'm trying to talk Jessica into going with me, but so far she's not interested. Sad for me; I can't justify seeing it without a little person in tow. : )
Post a Comment