Sunday, November 16, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

On November 14th Madi and I got to go see Disney On Ice up in SLC! We bought the tickets awhile ago and she has been looking forward to going. We bought a ticket for Gary, but he planned a last minute hunting trip to Canada so we invited Madi's Cousin, Justin to come with us!! We had so much fun and got to see a lot of the Disney characters. I even found myself getting nostalgic about Mickey Mouse and now I really want to take the kids to Disneyland.. We went to the show with our neighbor's, the Verburg's and my sister Kristen and her family! We had great company and had a great time with all of them.
After the show we headed up to Hire's for some dinner! I love that place. I used to go there a lot with my friends when I was in high school. Their onion rings are the best! Well, here are some pictures of the show!

Here's Madi and Justin (her cousin) and Madi and Gracie (another cousin).


Toy Story

Beauty and the Beast

Finding Nemo

Aladdin

This was a fun part.. They all came out dressed in clothing from different countries and they did different dances from their native countries. They played "It's a Small World" during part of it! I really liked this part.


Here is a video that Alicia took of the last act of the show! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Dave Anderson said...

All I could think about while looking at those pictures was that the Jazz play there. :)

-Dave

Blog Archive