Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meet "Starry" Or "Sweety" Ot "Cortney"! Madi Can't Decide On A Name...

For Family Home Evening last night we took Madi to Build-A-Bear to let her choose a bear. We told her that if she was good the whole time Gary was in Canada we would let her get one when he got back. Madi is a Daddy's girl so she has a hard time whenever he leaves for longer than a day or so. Well, she obviously did well, so we headed to the University Mall. It took quite a long time for her to choose a bear. We finally had to choose 5 bears and let her choose from those. She couldn't make a decision when she had the whole wall to choose from. She chose a cute little rabbit. She got to choose the clothes too. She was so excited last night on the way home. We had to be really quiet the whole way home because Starry was sleeping.. Today while Madi was at preschool I was asked to watch Starry while she was gone. We have a rule with this toy of Madi's. She can't take her out of the house. We recently lost Madi's FAVORITE toy, "Purple Baby". I don't want to go through that again. Here is a picture of the new addition to our family.

After Build-a-Bear I wanted to stop in another store to see if they had any good sales. Jackson was getting tired so Gary walked around the mall with him in the stroller. When he got back he sat out front of the store waiting for me. After I was done in the store I walked out into the mall and Gary waved me over to Kiddie Kandids. They asked Gary if they could take his picture, I guess it was a really slow night.. It was at that point I wished I would have cared more about what Jackson looked like that night. Gary said he did good at first, but was pretty unhappy by the last picture. Here are some that they took..

6 comments:

. said...

Build a Bear is the next best thing to Disney Land for my kids. I'm glad she was good for you while Gary was away.
Jackson looks very cute in his pics.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad he's home safe and sound with some meat to provide for dinner. What cute pictures and his outfit looks just fine.

KayeLynne said...

What a cute bunny. Madi did a really great job, I especially like the hello Kitty slippers.

Alicia said...

It was such a pleasure to meet Starry. She'll be a wonderful addition to your family! And what's with you always getting free pics taken of your kids! First Lannie and now Kiddie Kandids?? Must be because they are so dang cute.

mom said...

She looks so darling with her new bunny. Has she decided on the final name yet? She's always a really good girl, so she definitely deserved to get it. What beautiful children; we love them so much.

Jennikunz said...

cute cute cute! I secrectly want to go to build a bear... but I can't use my kids as a cover, they would rather DIE then go it a "girl store" ARGH!
p.s. YOU WON THE NOVEMBER CONTEST! Oh yes... it's true. I'll send a kid over with it. Make sure you enter the December contest too!

Blog Archive