Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Day With Daddy!!

Last Saturday while I was out with my friends Gary took the kids shooting with his family. They went out west of Utah Lake. It looks like they had a great time. Here are some pictures Gary took.

Madi was pretty excited that she got to shoot a real gun. When she was showing me these pictures she said, "I did so good, I didn't even shoot anyone, I was real careful." Good job Madi!!

Nice Shot Madi!

Here is Jackson, Gary, Madi, Gae, Dave, Bryce, Lisha, Ashlee, Makayla, and Brent...

3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

HaHaHa... I'm so glad that Gary didn't teach Madi to shoot anyone! :)

mom said...

Wow! I'll bet Madi had a fun day with her dad. She is so cute and sweet. I'm glad she was so careful. We love you Madi!

Juannaelmi said...

I loved her comment about not shooting anyone! It looks like they all had a good time while you were having one, too.

Blog Archive