Yesterday all of us went up to Draper for the Temple open house. It was such a great experience and we all really enjoyed it. Jacksn was a little hard at times, but for the most part he did good. For some reason Madi didn't want to go... She said she was scared. I don't know why she was scared, but when we were done with the tour she said she had fun and was glad she went. Her favorite room was the "pretty room", the Celestial Room. It was a beautiful room... I really liked the Brides room, it took my breath away. I was also very impressed with how organized everything was! The church did a really good job with keeping things moving and organized. If you haven't scheduled your open house appt. yet I would highly recommend you do so! It's such a special place and I know you'll enjoy your experience.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Draper Temple Open House
Yesterday all of us went up to Draper for the Temple open house. It was such a great experience and we all really enjoyed it. Jacksn was a little hard at times, but for the most part he did good. For some reason Madi didn't want to go... She said she was scared. I don't know why she was scared, but when we were done with the tour she said she had fun and was glad she went. Her favorite room was the "pretty room", the Celestial Room. It was a beautiful room... I really liked the Brides room, it took my breath away. I was also very impressed with how organized everything was! The church did a really good job with keeping things moving and organized. If you haven't scheduled your open house appt. yet I would highly recommend you do so! It's such a special place and I know you'll enjoy your experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
January
(12)
- Where's Jackson???
- Isn't A Shovel Just A Shovel???
- Madi's Little Party!!
- Happy 5th Birthday Madison!
- Jackson's Way of Getting a Drink..
- Draper Temple Open House
- Need Something To Do For Valentines Day??
- Conversation With Madi Today...
- Madi's Field Trip For Preschool
- A Day With Daddy!!
- FINALLY, A Girls Night Out!
- Good Advice!
-
▼
January
(12)
4 comments:
wow, look at Madi's curls! That's fun that you went yesterday. My stake was there yesterday, (it was our day for volunteers) We have tickets to go Jan 30. I wish it was sooner! That is a beautiful family picture too! :)
I love Madi's hair! It's so cute all curly like that!
Madi looks adorable! I'm glad she got over her "fear"! Thanks for the reminder to get reservations! I think it's such a great thing to be able to show our kids. We are so blessed to live so close to be able to take part in this! Cute pic of the family too!
We have ours on the 31st and i'm so excited. My kids keep asking to go in the temple and now they can. Can you tell me how long it all takes?
Post a Comment