Sunday, January 25, 2009

Isn't A Shovel Just A Shovel???


A couple months ago when we really starting to get some measurable snow Gary wanted to get a new shovel.. He kept looking for the same shovel the church had. Gary says that shovel is the best and works really well. I just went along with it thinking that a shovel was a shovel... Well, last week a friend of Gary's in the ward called Gary at work and told him he had found the "THE SHOVEL"!!! Gary dropped everything he was doing at work and drove from 3500 South & Redwood Road to 7200 South and I-15 to buy it. It turns out another friend in the ward wanted one too. Tonight I tried this "OH SO WONDERFUL SHOVEL" and I must admit, it really is better than the other shovels we've had in the past. Bring on the snow!!!! Now we're really ready for it!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

I will have to tell my husband about this shovel. He will probably go get one himself:) I forgot I was subbing as piano player in primary yesterday so I didn't get a chance to get your email address. email me at alishaoxley@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.
Alisha:)

everyday katie said...

I'm just happy to live in a place that I don't have to worry about which shovel is the best because there's no shoveling to do.

Madi's hair looks SO CUTE in ringlets.

Rochelle said...

So what makes it better? Is it more aerodynamic? Lighter weight? Isn't it funny how little things like that can make such a big difference? Congrats on your new addition ;)

Tiffany said...

Don't you just love the mens obsessions. This is Nate's first year being excited that it snowed just so he can use his new snow blower. Men and their toys.

The Empty Nesters said...

In Minnesota, we get a lot of opportunities to use our snow shovels, and believe me, a shovel is not a shovel. Way to score Gary!

Unknown said...

Forget shovels...get a snowblower!

Alicia said...

Umm. You probably expect this from me but- a shovel is a shovel is a shovel... ;) Hope you guys had a great trip to Idaho!

Blog Archive