Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where's Jackson???

Whenever things are quiet and I know Jackson's up to something I know exactly where to find him..... He loves to pound on the keyboard and then click the mouse... If I don't catch him in the act I know he's been in there because of all the extra windows that are open.. Love you Jackson..

7 comments:

Ginny said...

we have some of those around here too!

Tara said...

That is funny, I have been there with all the kids. Reader Rabbit has a toddler program that has been my favorite since Jade was 18 months. We have tried lots of other computer games, but Reader Rabbit Toddler is THE BEST. (at least for us) It helps with their need to push buttons and move the mouse around. You can start them as early as 18 mo for the toddler program, and earlier for the baby one that's on the same disk. (I think the baby one is useless though, the toddler one is the treasure) Try it out, I really like it more than all the other toddler games we have tried through the years. With Jade, we had our old computer down low for her to use, with all her little educational game on it in large icons. I can't tell you how awesome that was, they will completely leave your computer alone when they have their own that is down at their level, with all their own programs on. By 2 1/2 Jade could turn on the computer and get herself on whatever game she wanted. (Josh was not that way, but you know how first daughters are ;) I love that with the Reader Rabbit Toddler, they get lots of responses to ever key pushed and mouse click or just moved. It's really good for teaching them control. If you hear of anyone getting a new computer, ask what they are doing with their old one, that's how we got 2 of our kids computers in the past. Have fun, and good luck with that future computer engineer son of yours!

Alisha said...

He is such a cute little guy. I can't wait 'til we have some little rascals running around:)

mom said...

Jackson is so wonderful; I love his curiousity and interest in things.

Kristen said...

i love that picture!
i love that lens!
i love that you're going to bring it to my house soon and try it out on my kiddies! :)

Kimberly said...

We have the same problem, but with older kids. Easton keeps putting some dumb dancing girl in the corner of our computer, and Dave can't ever figure out how to get her off. She got some cool moves though!

Alicia said...

There is just something so appealing about the computer. Even I can't pass by it without clickin' around a little!

Blog Archive