There was a presentation by a student that worked there. We saw a live snake, turtle, and a lizard. Madi got to touch each one of them...
Here's Madi and some of her classmates in front of the African Lions..
Madi loved the colorful butterfly!
This setting reminded us of Yellowstone.
Madi wanted to see the tarantula because she saw one at Kristen's house a couple months ago..
Big Bears!
Madi thought the Hippo was pretty cool lookin'.
2 comments:
I didn't know there was a museum like that on the BYU campus. I'll bet that was a fun day for Madi and everyone else. I'd like to go there soon. Madi has a lot of good experiences at different places.
How fun, Madi is brave to touch the snake, I have a phobia. Cute pics. Hope your family is doing well. We miss you guys.
Ash-
Post a Comment