Sunday, January 11, 2009

FINALLY, A Girls Night Out!


A couple months ago some friends of mine all decided that we really needed a break from our everyday life. We planned a day and that day finally came last Friday! We took off, left the hubbies and kiddies at home (thanks Gary) and headed up to SLC. Our first stop was to the Gateway Mall for some dinner and shopping! We ate at the great restaurant called Biaggis. Dinner was great and it was so nice to just relax and eat dinner. After dinner we went shopping! Granted, Madi and Jackson are pretty good when we go shopping, but it was so much fun to go with friends and look at fun girly stuff! Tiffany told us about this great frozen Yogurt shop called Spoon Me... Oh my goodness!!! If you haven't tried this place you have to!! It was soooo good. We finally checked into our hotel around 10:30. We messed around with my camera for awhile and took some pretty cheezy pictures...
After our picture fun we played this fun game called Loaded Question that Alicia brought.

This was a fun game that just asked lots of questions about each person..
The next morning we slept in and went to brunch at the Coffee Shop at Little America, I love eating there. Then we decided to head up to Park City to do MORE shopping! We had a great time shopping all day and by 4:30ish we went into Park City to eat at the Main Street Pizza & Noodle Company. I always love eating there, I recommend the #3 pasta dish, sooo good!
Though we were sad to see our great getaway come to an end we were ready to head home and see how things were going with our families. I had such a great time! Thanks so much Alicia, Tiffany, and Sandra for doing this with me! You guys are great and I'm lucky to have you all! MOST OF ALL thank you Gary for letting me go and have a nice time with my friends! I really needed it and I appreciate you willingness to help with Madi and Jackson while I was gone. I Love you.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

sounds sooo fun! i think mom and the sisters are due for a getaway!

Tara said...

WOW, SO fun!!! Everyone needs those breaks once in a while. Good for you guys, making time to do that! ;)
I keep meaning to call you, but I have been so busy, sorry! Denae called me, it was fun to chat about you, small world! and I'm picking up a kiln this morning. (that has been the big to-do around here) talk to you later!

mom said...

It sounds like you had a really fun time. Time with friends is so important. Glad you were able to go.

amy anderson said...

Good for you guys! I'm jealous!!

Cami said...

How fun! So glad you got to go. Every mom needs a break, that is for sure. Now you need to post some of those "cheesy pictures"! :)

Blog Archive