Here is a picture of Madi and Jackson's "treasure" they got from the geocache.. Madi got a plastic animal and Jackson got a car.. Fun stuff!!
The kids love stomping through the woods with their Dad!! I love that I can walk behind and have these fun images burned into my mind forever!
Cute Madi!
Here's Casey diving for rocks in the water...
Whoever said animals don't/can't smile is crazy!! Casey is clearing smiling in this picture! He loves playing in the mountains.
This next picture has some feeling behind it.. I was sitting on a big rock watching Gary and the kids play in the water.. I felt so peaceful and content.. I knew that this is what Heaven would be like for me. Where I was with my family with beautiful surroundings and where time stood still or didn't matter!! I will always remember that moment...
Here's Madi trying out Gary water purifier...
Apparently Gary's purifier worked and the water was safe to drink.. Madi had some water and didn't get sick..
Some pretty pictures...
These next pictures make me laugh. They are an example of Madi's "wonderful" mood swings.. I took these in the car on our way home... I can't remember what she was so sad about..
HAPPY....
SAD....
Love you Madi!!
No comments:
Post a Comment