That's soo funny! Maybe he felt like he deserved it after getting stung yesterday!!
HA HA - I LOVE IT!
Oh, a kid after my own heart. I love oreo ice cream! He's really going for it!
that is too cute! What a smart little boy, or should I say big boy!
too funny!! that second shot is awesome!
Now, that's my kind of breakfast. That's one of my favorite ice creams, too. What a sweetheart he is!
hahaha!!! I have found a few of mine doing the same! Can't help but laugh!!!
That is so cute and funny. Everett and Him could be good pals. :)
THat's the best kindof breakfast ever. What a little cutie.
He's a man after my own heart! Life's short. Eat dessert first.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's soo funny! Maybe he felt like he deserved it after getting stung yesterday!!
HA HA - I LOVE IT!
Oh, a kid after my own heart. I love oreo ice cream! He's really going for it!
that is too cute! What a smart little boy, or should I say big boy!
too funny!! that second shot is awesome!
Now, that's my kind of breakfast. That's one of my favorite ice creams, too. What a sweetheart he is!
hahaha!!! I have found a few of mine doing the same! Can't help but laugh!!!
That is so cute and funny. Everett and Him could be good pals. :)
THat's the best kindof breakfast ever. What a little cutie.
He's a man after my own heart! Life's short. Eat dessert first.
Post a Comment