Our family has so much fun during the month of July! Madi's asks ALL year round, "when can we do fireworks?" It's a happy day when the 4th and 24th of July roll around!! Here are some pictures from our celebrations!
This year on the fourth of July we went to the big parade they do in Provo. We had never been and my sister invited us to go so we went. Madi loves parades so we knew she would have a blast..
Patiently waiting for the parade to start!! It was SO hot!!!
I love seeing the American Flag... I get teary eyed every time.
Everyone had a great time!!
Madi was excited to see the Missionaries!
After the parade we went to my sister's house for a great BBQ. Everything was so good!! Here is a picture I got of Jackson and my Dad... I love this picture.

After dinner we head down the street to an elementary to do our own fireworks.

Every year before the Stadium of Fire fireworks start we have to chop off the top of this tree.. It really grew a lot this year!

The fireworks were fantastic!! Thanks everyone for a wonderful day!! Isn't it great being an American!! I love this Country!
1 comment:
Yes, it is great being an American...Looks like you had fun at the parade! It really was a neat Fourth of July. I loved the fireworks, too, Madi! Thanks for sharing the great pictures.
Post a Comment