Again, patiently waiting for the parade to start in the heat! Thanks Lisa for the popsicles!! They were great!
Madi got to see Snow White!! Pretty exciting!!
Even Jackson was getting into the parade this time.
I have never been a fan of clowns and for me this one was kind of scary up on that big bike!
Here's Madi with her face painted at the park.. She loved her butterfly. She cried when I had to wipe it off for church..

Miss Davis County.... Madi and Grace were excited to see a real princess with her crown!
Jackson, Nathan, and Jack riding the train. This was the last ride of the night!! I was so tired and ready to go home!!
After the park we headed up to my parents house to watch the fireworks they set off at Mueller Park Jr. High. I was pretty impressed with the show this year!! We had a great day!!!
**Little Side Note**
I found these pictures as I was going through ALL the pictures I have taken this summer. I thought these pictures were funny. We did fireworks out in the front yard on the 24th of July (the Bountiful stuff was on the 23rd).. We went to Uinta's earlier in the day (see later post) and came home and remembered we had these fireworks.. I love the facial expressions in these pictures!
Madi looks so stoned!! LOL!!! Cooper was looking up in the sky at the neighbor's ILLEGAL fireworks.. He kept saying, "make yours go up in the air!!"
Jackson was eating this up!! He kept screaming, "OH, WOW!!" He loved it!
1 comment:
I love July...It's so much fun spending time with all of you during the holidays. You always take great pictures; the kids have such a good time. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment