Here is a picture of Madi, Jackson, & Grandpa Anderson. Dad had dinner at our house last Sunday while Mom was in Mesa with David and his family. Madi really wanted to make sugar cookies with the cookie cutters she gave me for Christmas.
This other picture I took the other night when I went in to check on Jackson. I thought he looked so cute with his little hand up by his face!! I love it when my kids are soundly sleeping..
And last, but not least... Yesterday Madi, Gary, & Casey went ice fishing at Pine View up Ogden Canyon. They met up with Gary's Dad & Gary's brother, Bryce. Madi was tired, but managed to have a little fun. She loved being pulled on the sled. They got some perch, notice the one on Madi's thigh. They had a great day and I had a great day too. I went shopping with my sweet friend Alicia. We are both trying to find accessories for our homes so we went to Down East Outfitters and Ikea... We didn't have much luck, but we had a great time.
1 comment:
Oh wow, she looks more grown up all the time!!! And little Jackson is such an angel! We need to plan another get together soon! I'll talk to you later!
Post a Comment