I don't know if you noticed, but I CHOPPED my hair! My friend did it for me and I am sooo glad I did it. There was a ton of hair on the floor after we were done, I had my friend take a picture. I think this might be the shortest my hair has ever been. It's great!
7 comments:
I love your new hair cut. You really did 'chop' a lot off! I can't believe how much hair there was on the floor in that pic! Don't you just love that new haircut feel?
I'm glad you guys came up yesterday. It was so nice to just sit and visit. I miss that from our Logan days. :(
WAY cute hair! You look great!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed your first day of primary, Madi! How exciting for you!!
We miss you guys!
Amy
How fun for Madi... she's so big! Love the hair Jen! You're brave! I wish I could glue your old hair on my head. I'm still growing mine out and it's been at the ugly stage for way too long!!!
Diggin the hair, Jenn!! Looks good!!
-Dave
Madison is such a cute Sunbeam. I'm so proud of her. What a beautiful mother and daughter. I LOVE your hair cut, Jennifer.
LOVE the hair, perfect for a mother of 2! You are stylin!
Can your kids get any cuter? I'm trying to imagine what Madi will look like when she is 10 like Jade. I can see it in her, such a young lady!
Your hair is really cute.
Isn't it exciting and frightening to have our babies be Sunbeams already!!!
Madi is beautiful just like you Jen!
Post a Comment