
Gary and I were so sad to hear about the passing of our sweet Prophet tonight. He was such a wonderful example to all of us and a wonderful leader. He always seemed invincible so I never thought this day would come. I loved how he made everyone feel like his friend just by listening to his talks and interviews. He was such a humble man and we will miss him. I am sad that Madi and Jackson didn't get a chance to hear his testimony or hear him speak. Madi has heard him speak, but at her age, she won't remember. We will have to teach them about his wonderful legacy. His voice had so much love and tenderness to it, I loved listening to his talks. This picture below is one of my favorites of President Hinckley. He always had a smile on his face.

We are so sad to see him leave us here on earth, but what an incredible reunion he is having right now!! WOW, I can't even begin to imagine. Thank you President for your countless hours of service and prayers for all of the church members! God Be With You Until We Meet Again!
1 comment:
I was a little sad, but honestly, I am SO happy he gets to be with his wife again. Since she died, I have kind of wished he could join her, it must have been so lonely for him without her. He is an amazing leader, thanks for writing this sweet post Jen! It was really nice to read. :)
Post a Comment