
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
We Love You B!!
Well, today has been kind of sad for us. It was a year ago today that we had to put our sweet black lab, B down due to cancer. B was the best dog! He was the first dog I had ever had so he was perfect to break me in! B filled that child void until we had Madi 5 1/2 years after we were married. We Love You B!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Kitchen Aid Update...
- **Note To Self**
- How Madi Made Us Smile Tonight...
- Who Do You Look Like??
- Myers Look-alike Meter
- Myers Look-alike Meter
- You Will Be Missed!!
- Madi's Birthday Party!!
- We Love You B!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!
- Couple Pictures Of Last Week
- Bowling Night
- YUM YUM!!
- Our Growin' Boy!!
- Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam!!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-
▼
January
(16)
2 comments:
I remember that day. We ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory and you announced to us that you were pregnant with Jackson!! B was an awesome dog!! That's for sure!! He is definitely missed!!
That makes me sad, I remember him, he was such a sweetheart. I miss Wayne too.
Post a Comment