Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bowling Night

Friday Gary and I decided to take Madi bowling for the first time. We weren't too sure what to expect, but she had fun. The first time she sent the ball down she got a strike!! I didn't get it on video, but I did get a snap shot of it..

It was cool, they had these little runner things for the kids to use. Madi liked using this better than pushing the ball from between her legs..

I didn't do very well at all... I guess those bowling classes in College didn't really pay off. Here is our score chart. You can see Madi's strike and everyone else's score. Madi played for Jackson. Madi was really tired so we only played half a game.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Oh my gosh! What a fun idea! I absolutely love the video! Madi is such a cute girl you can't help but love her!

Dave Anderson said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I miss you all so much and seeing videos like that of Madi makes me miss her sooooo much!!!

Blog Archive