Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Growin' Boy!!


Today I took Jackson to the Dr. because I thought he might have had an ear infection (he didn't). While we were there I asked if we could do his 4 month check-up so I wouldn't have to come again next week. He is doing great and nearly off the charts on his growth.. He is 27 1/2 inches tall, above the 100 percentile, and 17 lbs 2 oz, the 95th percentile!! I guess he is doing well and is healthy! Oh how I love my boy! He is so fun and smiling more and more and now starting to laugh. He laughs when Madi and I play peek-a-boo and when I tickle his chest and his chubby little thighs! He is a lot like Madi in that he is such a happy baby! We love you Jackson!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

darling picture jen! he really is the sweetest baby!

mom said...

I love his smile; he's such a cute baby. He and Madison are so great; we love you all very much.

Lisha said...

What a great pic of him smiling!
I'm glad to hear he is doing so well. 95th and 100th percentile! That's awesome!
Kayla has been sick the last few days. I took her into the doctor Monday night and she just has a bad cold. It's SO not fun seeing your baby sick.

Tara said...

What a healthy boy!!! SO handsome! I can't beleive he is so big! Josh was like that, but I don't know what is up with Eddie. Oh well, it's fun to see how kids grow and change, isn't it?

Blog Archive