
Tonight Gary got after Madi for doing something and when Gary told me about it we talked a little bit more about what had happened. Gary and I realized that Madi hadn't done anything wrong.. Gary felt awful and went to tell Madi he was sorry. A few minutes later Madi and Gary came into Jackson's room where I was getting him ready for bed. Gary was still talking to Madi about what had happened and Gary said, "It's my turn to be sorry." Madi innocently replied, "it's okay daddy, it will be my turn later." I'm still laughing three hours later! Oh, I love Madi and her sweet innocence.. I love you Madi.
2 comments:
Cute story! Madi really is the cutest little girl. I wish we could see her more often!
~Amy
That is so sweet. Honestly my eyes got a little teary. Kids are so precious. I need to remember that more often because mine sometimes don't seem so innocent.
Post a Comment