Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Madi Singing The Duck Song..
- A Little Out Of Order..
- Ward Halloween Party!
- Welcome Ashlee Cassidy! We Love You!!
- The North Logan Pumpkin Walk.
- Family Pheasant Hunt In Idaho...
- It's Official, The Trail Is Open!!!
- She's Gonna Catch a Whopper!!!
- I Laugh Everytime!
- New Family Pictures!
- Hogle Zoo Trip...
- GeoCaching On Sunday..
- Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
- Happy Autumn!
- Look What I found..
- JUMP Rain or Shine!!
-
▼
October
(16)
8 comments:
K. It's working now. That was so cute, I loved it!!
ah....good job Madi! That's way cute.
It's ward talent show time!
So cute! I sang that song as a kid and now sing it to my kids. We have that book, too!! :) Happy Halloween!
Madi,
I see some of your mom's talent coming out in you. Great Job!
Cute, I love that song. My sons version gets a little more violent though. I like the tame version.
Oh How cute is Madi! She has such a sweet little voice.
So cute!!! I loved how she had to check with the book to find her place in the song and at the end turned the last page and finished off quickly. That was really cute. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment