Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Fountains @ Gateway Mall!!

Today we went up to the Gateway Mall to play in the fountains. I had never been so I was excited to go.. We went with a couple of neighbors and thier kids. Jackson didn't really want anything to do with the water and Madi didn't really get into it until the last 45 minutes or so.. We had fun, but by the time we left I was ready to head home.. Here are some of the pictures I got.

Here are most of the kids that came today.. Little 6 week old Cami and Jackson didn't want to be in the picture... Here we have Porter, Kyra, Madison, Mia, and Nate and/or Zach (I still can't tell them apart..).

These are my great friends Amy & Tiffany!

All the kids were a little weary at first.. They didn't want to get too wet and were scared of the water shooting out of the ground.

Eventually Madi learned to enjoy it!!


Jackson didn't like the water at all. I don't know if it was the water he was afraid of or the fact he hadn't had a nap yet.. I finally got him to walk out there with me and you'll notice in the picture how he's staring down, well right after the picture some water shot up right into his face.. He was done with the water activities..

Every picture I tried to get of Jackson he's laugh and try to get the camera.. Dang kid!!

Though it was a little hectic today I always enjoy being with the kiddies!! Love you Madi and Jackson!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just came to your blog after reading your post on Facebook to see these fun pictures of the fountains, and then got carried away reading several of the other posts on your blog... you do a great job of capturing the small moments that make life sweet :)

Kristen said...

looks so fun! we'll have to go up there soon!

Anonymous said...

How fun. I would love to come with you if you go again.
Ash

Tiffany said...

How fun, i've never been up there in the fountains either. Glad you had a good memorial day, love the sepia pictures.

Alisha said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I always see kids playing in those fountains...it makes me want to play too:)

Hawks Family said...

What a fun time! We've been there a few times, but never when we've been able to let the kids get wet and play. I'll definitely have to do that one time. Looks like you all had a blast!

Alisa said...

You're such a fun mom! Looks like a lot of fun, well for Madi anyway. Poor Jackson :-( It was so good seeing you last week!

Tara said...

I didn't know those were there to play in! How cool! i am SO going to take the kids as soon as I can. maybe we can meet up there sometime? You look fabulous btw!

Blog Archive