Friday, May 22, 2009

Madi's Preschool Graduation


Last night Madi had her Preschool graduation.. I can't believe that two years has gone by and she is all ready for Kindergarten. Madi has loved Preschool and will miss it. She was so excited for graduation, but when we got home and she was watching the video we took it hit her that she was done with preschool.. She came up to me with big tears in her eyes and said, "I'm gonna miss preschool." She says she's going to miss doing stations and art. She is so sweet and sensitive, I love that girl!! She loves her teacher Mrs. Wright too.. She has been such a great teacher. Here are some pictures from last night.

They did a cute little program. Madi's letter was "W". Her part was, "..W.. W means welcome to school" They sand songs and and had lots of fun. Mrs. Wright handed out awards and Madi's award was the "Radical Reader" award because she's an "awesome reader!!" We are so happy for you Madi!! You did great these past two years!

This is Madi's favorite friend at preschool, Emma!!

Madi with her teacher, Mrs. Wright

I looked back at her first day of preschool and found this. I can't believe how much she's grown and changed!! Time flies!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

darling pictures! she is so grown up.. isn't she! i love the first picture! what a doll!

mom said...

Madi's two years at pre-school have gone so fast. Wow! This fall she will start Kindergarten. She is such a joy, and I love her very much. It's always fun spending time with her.

Tara said...

i still can't get over that she was a little 3mo bald baby in your arms when I met you at church. I feel like it's just flying by faster and faster all the time, I can't slow it down! Jade has her Spring Performance today, and then next year is sixth grade/middle school! I think it's so fun to see how they develop, and I'm looking forward to what Madi is going to take on with her interests and talents. You never know. I think when your child goes to Kindergarten, you really start to come into your own as a mother. Like motherhood really starts to pick up pace, and you really just go with the flow of it all. does that make any sense? I'm rambling, I gotta go pack for our weekend, take care, love ya!

Hawks Family said...

How darling! I love that white dress on her - she looks so lovely! And what a difference from the first day of preschool, they just grow so fast. Congratulations Madi and remember that preschool may be over, but you get to go to big girl kindergarten next - good luck Mom!

Blog Archive