Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I Love My Kids... Really!!
Have you ever wondered what you look like when you're getting after your kids or frustrated with them?? Well, thanks to my brother I know how I look.. My brother snapped this shot of me when I was up in Bountiful over the weekend. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this picture.. I wonder what I was talking to Jackson about.. Apparently I was a little frustrated..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Hot Fun In The Summer Time!!!
- Want a YUMMY Treat??
- The Fountains @ Gateway Mall!!
- Memorial Day Up The Canyon!!
- Madi's Preschool Graduation
- Have Some Dinner At Ruby Tuesdays...
- I Love My Kids... Really!!
- Madi's Dance Recital!!
- Madi's Dance Pictures..
- Our Field Trip We Took Today!
- Madi's New Bike!!
- Our Fishing Trip To Strawberry!!
-
▼
May
(12)
7 comments:
Jen you look great! Even if a little, umm focused :-)
If that's your worst, then you've got me beat. I think I yell way more often than I should. I had one of those days yesterday - by the time Jeremiah got home, I had to put myself in time out to calm down! Good to know I'm not the only frustrated one sometimes!
You look fantastic! Are you still doing the biggest loser contest thing? Don't you love wondering what you were doing in certain pictures.
Man... haven't we all been there!
On the up side...you still look great. Look how thin your arms are!
It would be interesting to know what your kids see all the time.
Oh my goodness, I love this Jen! You do look pretty good as a "working mom". :)
this made me laugh...out loud. only because i could feel the muscles in my face that often match that look! i love that he (whichever brother it was) took a picture. i think i will think twice about getting upset...for today at least!
Post a Comment