Sunday, May 17, 2009

Madi's Dance Recital!!

Last Friday was Madi's first dance recital!! She was so excited to "dance on the stage"!! She did a great job and looked great in her costumes! Good job Madi, we love you!

This dance was from the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie.

This dance is from the King & I.

Madi with her dance teacher, Cali.

This is Madi, Maya, and Kaylen. These two girls are in our ward, but in a different dance class.

Madi says she loves dance and wants to sign up again next year! Now we have a break for the Summer.. Good job Madi, Love you!

4 comments:

The Hood's said...

Darling! I cannot believe how much she looks like you!

Hawks Family said...

How cute is she? I loved the pictures of her dancing - so darling! Where do you have her signed up? I've been thinking about putting Hailey into something like that.

mom said...

She is adorable. Loved watching her dance; she looked beautiful, and danced so well.

the Lola Letters said...

So cute! -and I LOVE the King and I! What a cute idea for a dance recital!

(k, and can I just say how fun it is to find another friend who totally "gets" the animal thing? love it!)

Blog Archive