Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Madi's New Bike!!

We got this bike for Madi awhile back and she hasn't had much interest in learning to ride it. Well, her friend, Coleman was trying to ride his bike with no training wheels so it sparked some interest in her.

Gary is so great with Madison!! He's so patient and willing to help!

Madi lasted on this bike for a few minutes, but decided she wanted to ride her other bike that had the training wheels on it. We had fun riding around the neighborhood together. I was already in front of our house and I turned around in time to see Madi fall... HARD... I ran to help her and she said, "I'm never going to close my eyes again when I'm riding my bike." I smiled and told her that was probably a good idea! Love you Madi!

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Cute bike! Zach's been a little hesitant to try his bike out without training wheels too - a bit too scary. Sounds like she learned a good lesson - always keep your eyes open!

mom said...

I'll be anxious to watch Madi ride her bike. It's always fun to see her excitement for things that interest her. Way to go, Gary; you're such a great help!

Juannaelmi said...

Aren't they growing up so fast?

Alisa said...

I love how proud Madi looks! Just beaming. No more closing your eyes Madi, it doesn't go well, but it's better you learn this lesson before you start driving...

Blog Archive