Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our Field Trip We Took Today!

There is a big field of dandelions behind our house. I noticed Madi blowing the seeds off a dandelion the other day so tonight I took her and Jackson over to the field to play. I had fun capturing these pictures..



Madi found this little daisy looking flower and loved it..

I was taking some pictures of the dandelions and I noticed this little lady bug!! Cute little thing!

Love you Madi and Jackson!!

7 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I loved the pictures - you are such a talented photographer! I especially loved the ladybug - we love those at our house - Hailey's room is all ladybugs!

mom said...

Love the pictures you took. You seem to capture the perfect moment in your photos. I especially like the ones of Madi and Jackson. I'm so glad the warm weather is here again.

Alisha said...

What fun! It's amazing what will entertain children. Sometimes it's the simplest things:) Love your pictures, you have a great talent.

Ginny said...

i love the simple wonder of childhood and nature...and the way you capture it! i'm so glad you got yourself a "real" camera so we can all enjoy the vision you have!

Tiffany said...

Pretty pictures. Love this nice weather. You guys seem to do so many fun things together.

Alisa said...

Wow, these are fantastic photos! What a fun, spontaneous mom you are. Lucky kids!

Rochelle said...

Fab pictures Jen!

Blog Archive