We found this great spot to make lunch.. That big rock on the left was perfect for setting all our stuff out and cooking our hotdogs!!
There were rocks all over the picnic area for the kids to climb on, they loved it.


Here's Jackson eating his lunch.. Apparently he thought something was pretty funny..

Madi and Kayla enjoying their chips.. Healthy lunch huh??
This is my sweet Sister-in-law, Lisha and her daughter Ashley.. We used to live next to her and Bryce in Logan.. I miss having her close by.. She is such a great person!!

Gary, Jackson, Madi and I went for a little walk. Madi found an empty plastic bottle and began a rock collection.. She had to stop whenever there were a bunch of rocks so she could choose the best ones..
Casey, of course, manage to find the dirtiest, muddiest puddle there and decided to play in it...

Here's a picture of Gary and Jackson right after Jackson had just walked right into a branch... He scraped his little face up..

It's amazing what a few minutes of cuddling from his Daddy can do, no more crying...
I think this is when I'm my happiest.. When I'm up in the mountains and walking around with my family! It's always so peaceful up there and it makes my mind so clear.
Here's Madi at the end of the walk with ALL of her new rocks. Pretty exciting stuff huh?!
Family picture...
While Gary, Bryce, and Brent were up gold panning (yes, that's right, I did say gold panning) Jackson and I went on a little walk together. Gotta love the timer on the camera.. Anyways, there was SOOO much water up there. The rivers were either really high or over their banks.

The leave on the tress were just starting to come out. I love when the leaves are brand new on the tree, they're such a beautiful, bright green.
By the end of the day Madi was zoning out she was so tired and when we got in the car to head home Jackson fell asleep eating his cracker (notice the cracker in his hand.). Thanks Gary for taking us up there! We had a great time!
3 comments:
Wow - those were really some breathtaking shots of the landscape! What a fun day you all had. Loved the pictures of Madi gathering rocks - so cute. And the picture of your family is just wonderful - you can never have enough of those!
What a great time! I love being out in nature(as long as I can come back to running water).
I love AF canyon! It is one of the most beautiful around here. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment