Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hot Fun In The Summer Time!!!

Yes, I'm posting more stuff to our blog.. I just like to take pictures and I want to have them on our blog, aka our family scrapbook...

Today we went up to Highland to this little lake they have up there. Gary heard about it so he wanted to give it a try.. No luck today, but I'm sure we will try again another day!!

4 comments:

amy anderson said...

Cute pictures, Jenn! All the kids look so cute! I miss them. :(

Tara said...

I love Jackson's little buzz-head. I need to do that to eddie for the summer. As usual, we are reversing what we should do, with Josh. (you know, we buzz his head for winter, grow it long for summer) Fun pics! I need to get back into picture taking, I have not since Bill takes pictures now. But he still has them all on his camera! And seriously Jenn, skinny-minnie! you really look amazing in the last few posts. You are such a fun, active mom! I REALLY need to be more like you! see ya!

mom said...

I'm sure that was an enjoyable day! I love the pictures. Looks like the cousins are having a fun time together. Wish we had been with you yesterday. Gary's a great fisherman; you two love the outdoors. What a great thing to pass on to your children. We love you!

Tiffany said...

I just love your pictures. YOu guys have the best family outings.

Blog Archive