So last week Jackson finally started to crawl!! For awhile I kept wondering why Jackson wasn't crawling yet.. The Dr. said it was because he was so big, he just had a lot of weight to move around. Well, I accepted that and after watching my friends with kids his age crawling I quickly realized that it was a good thing he wasn't crawling yet!! As soon as they start crawling they're ALL over the place. Well, like I said, he is crawling and he is ALL over the place!! Here's a video I took yesterday!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
August
(13)
- My Baby Is Growing Up!!!
- Jackson's First Haircut!!!
- Poor Riley....
- Hmmmmm, Jackson Must Be Up!!
- Quick Trip to St. George!
- Yellowstone Trip 2008!!
- Let The Games Begin!!
- Better Her Than Me!!! YUCK!!
- Silver Lake
- Bribery.... Is It Really Such A Bad Thing??? I T...
- He Can Crawl...... Finally!!
- So Sweet...
- Eat Your Heart Out Bryce & Grandpa!!!
-
▼
August
(13)
6 comments:
Yeah for Jackson! You have my sympathies Jen! Life is never the same once they are mobile. Just kidding! I know how exciting it can be watching your little ones reaching the little milestones in their lives.
Wow! Crawling AND pulling up!! WTG Jackson!! I actually like crawling because then when they scream because you left the room - they can follow you. Nathan only army crawls at the moment (and doesn't pull up) so I think Jackson is doing great!! Enjoy this new phase. ;)
He moves like a pro. He caught on and caught up quick! It's funny how you HATE for them to be late hitting a milestone and then when they finally get there...it's nothing but trouble.
I love the new blog look...and LOVE your short curly hair.
Oh man! You're in for it now! He'll be running before you know it!
GO JACKSON GO!!! He is good Jen, really. haha, yep, you're in for it now! Let the REAL games begin! I'm rootin' for ya, (but secretly I'm on Jackson's side, he's just too cute!)
Wow! Look at him go! I can't believe next month he will already be one year old!!! Time goes fast!
Post a Comment