Friday, August 8, 2008

Let The Games Begin!!


I love it when the Olympics roll around every two years. I love the summer and the winter Olympics!! Gary's not too into them so I think I will be having some lonely nights watching the different sports I had TiVo'd during the day!! Oh well, I'm excited anyways!! If you click on the American Flag to the right it will link you up to a website the keeps track of the medal count for Team USA!!! Good Luck Everyone!!

5 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

I'm right there with ya, Jen!! I LOVE the olympics!! Amy isn't too excited for them though!

GO USA!! And GO BRAZIL in Soccer!!

-Dave

Tara said...

Holy Cow!!! Was that not amazing!?! I was so moved by the opening ceremony, I had to post on my blog about it. I'm so glad I live in Utah, but a part of me was a bit sad that we passed up the job in China. (only for a short time, I really am happy to be here;) I love the Olympics, makes me want to work harder in my life and be more athletic. (that 42 yr old swimmer is crazy, imagine being THAT hardcore? I have no excuse why I can't get to the gym a few times a week, right?) Anyway, GO USA!

Ginny said...

i, too, have been painfully drawn in (only painfully because it comes at the expense of my sleep...i am already exausted!!)...love it though! You can do anything for two weeks, right??

Charity said...

Jen-
Hope you don't mind, but I found your site through the comments you left on Lisha's. I love your site and you have some real cute pictures of Madi and Jack. Come visit our site if you want.
www.farmerfold.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

I had no idea that you liked the Olympics so much! I'll probably keep up with the tennis but not much else. That being said, I'm still rootin' for the Americans. Go USA! (And what's with the whole lip-synching drama? The singer wasn't cute enough? Wow! That's harsh!)

Blog Archive