
Family Shot...

Grandpa got the camping chair and parked himself under some trees. He enjoyed watching the kids play in the water and throw rocks into the water.

I liked this picture of Mom and some of the Grandkids! I had to make it scepia because for some reason the picture had some wierd bright pink spots all over it.. I liked how the sepia looks anyways!!

Here's Jack & Madi throwing rock into the lake. Between all the kids throwing rocks and Casey swimming around in the water it goes without saying that Gary didn't catch any fish that day.
Everyone walking up the river. The kids loved playing with the rocks and walking through the water.

Hot Dog, We found oil!!
2 comments:
Awesome post, Jen! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!! Thanks for the pics!! :)
-Dave
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new look! The blog is so cute!!! Ok, that look SOOOOO beautiful and COOL, is it really far? I have to find out. Kids last day of school is friday, and I want to hit some hiking trails and lakes before they start up again in Sept. What a great way to beat the heat!
Post a Comment