Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jackson's First Haircut!!!

A couple weeks ago my cute nephews, Stockton & Griffin got their haircut and they looked so cute after. It kinda put a bug in me to cut Jackson's hair. I have noticed lately that his hair is getting longer and it's starting to look a little sloppy. It was starting to look like he was sportin' a comb over on the top of his little head!! I called my great neighbor who happens to do hair and asked her if she would do the honors... We went over tonight and did it! He did such a great job! Here are some before and after!!

Before...


During...


While she was cutting his hair he kept looking up at her to figure out what she was doing..


AFTER!! I think he looks so cute!!

Is it obvious that he's getting his molars in??? HAHA! His shirts are ALWAY wet!!!


Here's a video we took while he was getting his hair cut! Thanks Tiffany!

5 comments:

everyday katie said...

He is so, so, so cute! He always looks so much older than my baby. I can't believe he's only older by two weeks.

Dave Anderson said...

Jackson is SO cute! I love the expression on his face during the video!

Cami said...

Such a cutie!! I love the video. He has the sweetest smile and I think the haircut looks great! I always cut my boys hair early too, they need it or they start looking all scraggly. He looks more grown up now!

Alicia said...

What a good boy! I just had to spend an hour and a half cutting Coleman's hair with scissors last night because he won't let me come anywhere near him with clippers. Jackson did so great! Handsome little guy!

Tara said...

Oh I LOVE his haircut! Bill just buzzed Eddie, I wish he would have waited for me to get him a cut like Jackson. Thank goodness hair grows! Jackson looks like such a little BOY, I love it!!!

Blog Archive