Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Sweet...

I originally saw this on the Today Show the other day and now I just watched it on my friend's blog and thought I'd post it. I totally cried when I watched it on the Today Show and I cried again watching it today. To those of you who know me well, you know I have a MAJOR soft spot in my heart for animals. You're probably not too surprised I cried both times.. I hope you like it, you've probably seen it already, but I wanted to post it anyways!! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I cry every time I see that clip! It is so touching.
Thanks for coming along with us this weekend. It was a lot of fun to hang out with you guys. It reminded us of the good ol days in Logan. We were just saying yesterday how we missed our Sunday dinners together. Ahh, good times!
By the way I love the new look of your blog! cute pics!

Blog Archive