Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quick Trip to St. George!

After we got home on Sunday from Yellowstone we had to decide whether or not to pack up again and then head to St. George to meet up with Grandma Anderson, Kristen (my sister), and her kids, Jack, Grace, & Max. On Sunday night Madi acted like she didn't want to go so I had kind of decided that we weren't going. Well, Monday morning Madi came and woke me up at about 7:00 and said, "when are we going to St. George?". Well, apparently she wanted to go so I jumped out of bed packed everything in record time, fed the kids, went to get the car inspected and registered so we could take that down and we were on the road by 11:30. The kids did great in the car. I was a little nervous since Gary had to stay home and work, but it all worked out okay.
We had fun while we were there. We did some shopping, swimming, and we went to a local dinosaur museum. We had fun, but I was so ready to come home and try to get the kids back onto a schedule. We had been away from home for about a week and a half and I wanted to get home. Thanks Mom and Kris and kids for the fun time down in St. George. Here are some pictures we took while we were there.

Madi and Grace were excited to have a little sleepover!! They stayed up pretty late laughing and talking, but eventually Madi came up to sleep with me.

We did lots of swimming!! Jackson and Max were always taking naps while we were swimming and Mom was nice enough to stay at the condo with them.. That's why the three of them aren't in any of the pictures.


Gary and I got a pretty good laugh out of this picture!!


Here are a couple pictures from the dinosaur museum..

All Madi wanted to do was use the dinosaur stencils they had there for the kids to play with.. I ended up buying some for her so she could use them at home.

Thanks Grandma, for inviting us down!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That stinks that Gary had to work... but I know, story of your life this summer. Its almost over!!! Glad you guys had a good time.

Blog Archive