
Quite often lately when I am doing house work or doing something around the house while Jackson is asleep I'll suddenly hear Jackson's mobile turn on.. It's a pretty good clue that he is up from his nap. So after a few minutes of listening to him push the different buttons on his mobile I'll go in and see what he's up to.. It's funny to walk in and see him doing this. Sometimes he will play with his mobile button before he goes to sleep for his naps too. I have had to take the actual mobile part away because he would start the music, which would start the mobile turning around, and then grab onto one of the hangy toys and just hold it. I was afraid it would ruin the toy so that's why that part is gone. I know he likes messing around with the buttons so I left the music part!! Love you Jackson!
3 comments:
Cutie pie, Jackson! That's my buddy!
Jackson is such a happy little boy. I can just picture him smiling and laughing while he plays with the mobile.
I love that he turns on his music. Cute, cute kiddo.
Post a Comment