Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
August
(13)
- My Baby Is Growing Up!!!
- Jackson's First Haircut!!!
- Poor Riley....
- Hmmmmm, Jackson Must Be Up!!
- Quick Trip to St. George!
- Yellowstone Trip 2008!!
- Let The Games Begin!!
- Better Her Than Me!!! YUCK!!
- Silver Lake
- Bribery.... Is It Really Such A Bad Thing??? I T...
- He Can Crawl...... Finally!!
- So Sweet...
- Eat Your Heart Out Bryce & Grandpa!!!
-
▼
August
(13)
7 comments:
I. Love. It! Though I don't know her...it seems to suit her. Beautiful!
That's a great picture! She looks so pretty!
~Amy
Man!! Between you and Kristen, you must have at least 100 AWESOME professionally taken pictures of your kids....DONE FOR FREE!!! I'm just waiting on the day that someone calls us and wants to take pictures of our kids!! Ha Ha. AWESOME picture of Madi. I miss her. :(
-Dave
What a cute picture! She really does look so grown up. Lannie did a great job!
Love the hat! Cute pic, Madi! (By the way, those tomatoes were awesome and the yummiest I've had all year! Good job, Myers!)
Jen, you're looking so good and definatly NOT old enough to have a kid as old as Madi- She looks DARLING (and did I mention just like you?) I loved the clip of Jackson's hair cut- what a happy little boy.
Love you!
Wow, she looks like an angel!!! Scary how it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment