Friday, August 1, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Bryce & Grandpa!!!


There is an unspoken competition every summer/fall in the Myers family between Bryce, Gary, and Grandpa of who's tomatoes are doing the best. Well, unfortunately Gary and I have never done very well in the competition.. We are hoping that this year we will finally prevail and have a good tomato crop! We recently took a picture of them with Madi standing next to them to show how tall they are, Madi is about 42 inches tall!! Gary is pretty pleased. We have found a wonderful fertilizer at a local nursery and I think that has helped a lot!! I just can't wait for them to turn a beautiful dark red so I can go pick them and eat them on my BLT sandwiches!!! I also love eating them like apples too, just bite into them!! There's nothing like a home grown tomato!!

1 comment:

Sarah Empey said...

Woo Hoo! That's a honkin' tomato plant. My poor tomatoes are sagging all over the ground- can't find a store up here with any cages left. Darn it. Cute background!

Blog Archive