Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(166)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Jackson's So Easily Entertained!!
- Day After Christmas Sleigh Riding Trip!
- Christmas Day Slide Show..
- Fun Christmas Morning!
- Jackson, Madi, Coleman, & Cooper..Jackson's not sc...
- We Are LOVIN' This Snow!!!
- Random Pictures!!
- The "Hubby"Tag...
- Merry Christmas!!!
- Beauty Sleep!!
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!
- The Christmas Sing-In At Energy Solutions
- Make Your Reservations Now!!
- Poor Santa Continued..
- Dog Having a Blast in the Snow..
- Madi's Preschool Christmas Program
- Festival of Trees 2008
- Poor Santa...
- Pretty Little Gracie!!
- A Change of Scenery!!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
-
▼
December
(21)
5 comments:
I think I would be that happy too, after a five hour nap! I'll have to try it one of these days (yeah, right!!).
a five hour nap, wow! You got the share your secrets on how that's done! What a cutie.
Five-hour nap??? Wow!! I'd love one of those. Jackson must really have been exhausted after playing in the snow. What an adorable boy he is.
um, ya.. i think i need a five hour nap too! it's been fun catching up on your blog! looks like you've been busy having fun this season! c ya saturday you big (almost) 30 year old!!!!!!!
Hey Jenn,
Thank you so much for the card and brownies. I've been down ill so I apologize for not coming to the door. We wish you a beautiful holiday.
Luvs,Ashley
Post a Comment