Last Saturday was my birthday... The big 3-0!! Thanks Alicia for my yummy cake! Thanks everyone else for the phone calls, emails, and nice gifts! You're all so kind.

Saturday night we had a get together at Kristen's for the BYU game and a birthday celebration.. The cousins love playing together, they always have so much fun. We missed having Eric's kids and Dave's kids... They can all catch up on Christmas!
Yesterday Madi and Jackson wore their Christmas clothes to church.. It's so fun having a boy and a girl to dress!!!
This morning when I got Jackson out of bed him and Madi watched ALL the snow fall.. I'm so happy we're going to have a VERY white Christmas!
5 comments:
I like the pictures of all the kids in their pj's. I can't believe all of the snow!! It looks freezing! I guess I should rethink our coat situation. Madi and Jackson look so cute in their Christmas outfits!
Happy 30th! Your cake looks way yummy! I hope you had a great day!
Madison and Jack look so Christmasy and cute. What a wonderful time of year. I could do without so much snow, however!
You're welcome for the cake! I really wanted you to have one. Cute picture of the kids looking out the window.
Happy LATE BD Jen! I am so sorry I missed your birthday! That cake is beautiful, looks so professional! Glad you had a good day! 30's rock!
Post a Comment