Last Saturday night we decided to take Madi to the Festival of Trees up in Sandy. Madi had never been and we thought she would get a kick out of it. When we got there she immediately noticed all the little girls dancing with their dance groups and HAD to sit and watch ALL of them.. Now I have this bug in me to take her to a real ballet.. I've never been to one and I would love to take her with me. Here are some pictures of some of our favorite trees we saw this year.
This tree was put together by some close friends of ours in the Ward. They did this tree for their Granddaughter who passed away a couple years ago. She was only six years old when she passed away and apparently this would have been her dream Christmas tree, a princess tree. Gary and I both got teary eyed when we looked at the tree. It was such a great tribute to their sweet little Granddaughter.
This one is for Grandma Anderson! We thought she's like this one, GO JAZZ!
This was Madi's favorite one, the Disney Tree!
Gary and I liked this one. I don't think I'd like it in my front room, but in a cabin we would LOVE it.. It just looks so warm and cozy. It would be perfect next to a roaring fire with snow falling outside of the cabin. Someday, hopefully...
2 comments:
I have fond memories of clogging at the Festival of Trees...wait did I just admit that? We thought we really hit it big when we got asked to perform there!
You are absolutely right. I love the Utah Jazz tree!!! All the trees look terrific. I can see why Madi likes the Disney tree. How fun for her to go there with you.
Post a Comment