Monday, December 1, 2008

A Change of Scenery!!

Saturday I told Madi we could put the tree up Sunday afternoon!! Well, she quickly reminded me after Church yesterday.. We had fun and again managed to put EVERY single ornament we own up on that tree.. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Our front room was such a mess!! Madi was busy putting the ornaments on the tree, Gary was putting the hooks on the ornament for Madi and trying to entertain Casey at the same time, and Jackson kept throwing the phone in the blue box and getting mad because he couldn't reach the phone after he had thrown it in....



Alicia knocked on our door just in the knick of time!! She brought some cookies over and they were a perfect way to end our evening.. Thanks Lish!!


Again, Merry Christmas!! We love all of you!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Looks great, Jenn! We've only got our Christmas lights up so far... you are doing better than us. Your pics of your hunting trip look great too! I confess, I didn't read it all, but I looked at the pics. Merry Christmas to you too!

Alicia said...

You're welcome! Now where are those peanut butter bars?!

JJ said...

Merry Christmas! I love this time of year and part of that is because of memories like these when I was a little. You are creating such fun times for Jackson and Maddie.

The Empty Nesters said...

Maddie,

Your Christmas tree is very pretty. Your lucky to have such a good Mom & Dad.

Blog Archive