Friday, December 12, 2008

Madi's Preschool Christmas Program

Thursday morning Madi's preschool put on their annual Christmas program! Madi was so excited for us to come. She has been singing the songs she's been learning all around the house the past couple weeks. It's so fun listening to her sing.

This is Madi saying her part, "nine reindeer" when her class recited their own rendition of The Twelve Days of Christmas.


Here is the Christmas Present Madi made for Gary and me. She said, "You'll love it! When you open it you're gonna say, "Whoa, I love it!".." Thanks Madi, we do love it, good job.


When Madi and I were looking at the pictures here is what she said when we got to this next picture...

M: "I had tears in this picture"
Me: "Why did you have tears? What was wrong"
M: "I was just so happy Daddy came" (Gary was a little late and came in while they were doing their parts)



Here is one of the songs her class sang together!!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

What a sweet girl!! I love that she said "When you open it, you'll be like whoa, I love it!" How cute is that ??!! I've been singing rudolph to the boys and they'll dance and laugh at me so I'll have to have Madi sing it to them when we are there.

mom said...

That handprint brings back a lot of pleasant memories. Madi is so darling; she loves making you and Gary happy! I like the picture with her preschool group. She surely loves her dad and mom. You're great!

Blog Archive