Monday, December 22, 2008

We Are LOVIN' This Snow!!!

Yep, more snow pictures...

Gary wanted to see some pictures of how much snow we had so I thought I'd post it on here for him to see! This is the most snow I think we've had since we moved here (this is our 3rd winter here).. I am so happy that Madi loves to be outside and play in the snow. I honestly don't think she feels cold, she could stay out there all day if I let her.




2 comments:

mom said...

Madi seems happy wherever she is; what a sweetheart. You really have a lot of snow. Casey looks like he doesn't know what to think of all this!

Tara said...

It's so crazy that you guys got SO much more snow than we did! It's usually the other way around. :) We had some friends who couldn't even make a get together because they were stuck in Lehi with the snow. I love the idea of making a mountain for little sleds, we should do that next storm here. Eddie would love it!

Blog Archive